Social Media Manager
Put a finger down if:
- Flawlessly crafted Tweets live in your head rent-free.
- You’ve ever used the phrase, “I’ll go first.”
- Yours are consistently the posts with the most
- Your caption game is ::chef’s kiss::
- Managers and hierarchies in the workplace? Hard pass.
- You know the difference between 😘 and 😗 / showing and telling
- You’re the ‘Mom/Dad Friend’
- Diversity, inclusion and equality are your ride-or-dies
- It’s the follower count anxiety for you
- You’d rather run with a small pack* than graze idly with the herd
Any fingers left? If not, come talk to us. We’re looking for the best social media manager in town to help make the feeds and grids of a wide variety of our awesome clients absolutely sing.
If this sounds like you, hashtag – you might be it.
*Real dogs included
So who are we?
bigO combines the brains of a creative agency and the brawn of a production company. We believe that bright ideas and spectacular content solve problems.
We win lots of awards but creating work that speaks to people’s hearts and minds is what gets us out of bed.
About the role
bigO are looking for a Social Media Manager to lead and implement social strategies for key client accounts. You will create and implement strategies to drive growth and meet client objectives and KPIs. You will manage social accounts and campaigns for clients, including measurement, analysis and reporting.
You will have the support of a creative agency to produce engaging content to suit and deliver on briefs, strategies and campaign objectives.
Skills and experience for the role:
- Creatively focused with an audience-first mentality
- Ability to work closely with clients to align with the overall marketing goals
- Create and execute social strategies to meet clients’ organisational goals and objectives
- Expert in paid campaigns including content strategy, media buying, targeting, optimising, measurement, analysis, reporting and insights
- Knowledge and understanding of audience segmentation and targeting – how to identify them, reach them and talk to them
- Day-to-day community management
- Strong focus on KPIs – which KPIs are meaningful and how to achieve them
- Copywriting in TOVs for different audiences and channels (for both organic posts and paid campaigns)
- Familiar with native and third-party publishing and reporting platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Knowledge and understanding of social listening and how to glean insights for social strategies and reporting
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and WCAG conventions
- Good social influencer relationships or the ability to identify and form them for brand partnerships
- Knowledge of search advertising and SEO not essential but a bonus
- 2+ years of experience in a similar agency or brand role
- Ireland-based and able to attend client meetings in-person and online
Please send CV to email@example.com